The following terms and conditions reflect the obligations of the user identified by the personal data, address and e-mail address specified in the sign-up/registration form (hereinafter referred to as 'you' or 'your', 'affiliate' or 'affiliate member(s)' ) and En Entertainment Ltd. ('EnEntertainment') when you use BoxxxCash Affiliate program to promote EnEntertainment's websites. All conditions must be adhered to, and are legally binding. You are responsible for reading and respecting all the conditions defined by EnEntertainment. If the conditions are not respected, your account will be terminated and the payment void. No warnings will be issued, and no reasons or excuses will be accepted.
The following describes the general restrictions and obligations that have to be followed by you, independently of the specific program used by you to promote EnEntertainment's websites.
1. You must be at least 18 years of age (or 21 years of age where 21 is the age of majority in your country/state) to signup or use the Program.
2. The surfer has to click on the banner/text link promoting a specific site from EnEntertainment for that site to be loaded. EnEntertainment must at all-time be able to track your hits and visit the websites from where the visitors are coming from. All hits must come from your own web page(s). You are not authorized to use EnEntertainment's name, URL or anything associated with EnEntertainment or its websites outside of your website(s).
3. We grant to you the limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable and revocable license, during the term of this Agreement, to use graphics, including banners, text, audio and visual content and other intellectual properties (hereinafter 'marks') owned by us for the sole purpose of marketing, advertising and promoting Program `s Site(s). The license herein granted shall automatically and immediately cease upon the termination of this Agreement.
4. No SPAM will be tolerated. Should EnEntertainment receive complaints due to unsolicited emails sent by or via you, you will be on our blacklist and your account will be terminated immediately and payment will be void. This condition applies to, but is not limited to, newsgroup postings, email links, malware, spyware and any other form of illegal content distribution etc.
5. Affiliate members are not permitted to use EnEntertainment's sign up forms within a co-registration or automated transfer process. EnEntertainment is under no obligation to pay for subscribers generated using either of these methods. The form action for subscription must be to EnEntertainment servers, and initiated by the surfer. Failure of an affiliate in this regard will result in EnEntertainment canceling all payments due to that affiliate.
6. Any misrepresentation of our site(s), including (but not limited to) misrepresenting the cost of membership, terms of membership, or content contained within our site(s) and exploitation of our terms and conditions, instructing the member to signup and cancel is not permitted in any way.
7. Affiliate members are not permitted to display a EnEntertainment sign up form on mailing list unsubscribe pages. EnEntertainment wants to protect the risk of SPAM complaints that are often associated with this type of form implementation. EnEntertainment is under no obligation to pay for signups generated from unsubscribe pages.
8. You may not promote BoxxxCash Affiliate program on or to sites that promote or contain content pertaining to or displaying child pornography 'actual' or 'suggested', molestation, bestiality, rape/torture, hate crimes/hate propaganda, acts of violence, or other illegal content, any references to 'Lolita', 'Pre-Teen' and 'youngest', any URL names implying any unqualified content or any other sites displaying illegal material, password selling or trading. Nor may you promote BoxxxCash Affiliate program on any other non-adult web sites unless you have received an authorization before doing so from EnEntertainment. If you not do so, your account will be terminated and the payment void.
9. Sites that promote illegal activity, anti-government activity or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, sexual orientation or physical disability are not permitted to participate in BoxxxCash Affiliate program.
10. Any affiliate member who violates or infringes upon 3rd party copyright, trademark, patent, or any intellectual property rights will have their account terminated immediately, this includes, but is not limited, fraudulent activity against any other program. Termination will result if you are found to be profiting from the false submission of names, using executable files to scam other online ventures and/or if you are in any way committing fraud against 3rd party companies.
11. You may not keep a copy of any of the names or associated data they generate through the BoxxxCash Affiliate program. EnEntertainment retains sole and exclusive rights to this data.
12. If you cheat anywhere on the EnEntertainment network, you will lose all accounts in all programs and will not be allowed to gain access to a new accounts. Credit card fraud is closely monitored and will not be tolerated by EnEntertainment. Misleading advertising by you will be considered as cheating. In the event that any sort of mechanism that falsely generates hits and/or signups to the website is detected by EnEntertainment, you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and earnings will not be paid.
13. EnEntertainment reserves the right to terminate any affiliate for any reason, including but not limited to, fraud or suspected fraud. Fraud includes, but is not limited to, the submission of unauthorized email signups, the creation of new email addresses for submission by the affiliate, or changing HTML or other code related to the affiliate program. EnEntertainment is not obligated to pay the balance of a terminated affiliate's account.
14. Referring an affiliate who already exists in the affiliate database is not supported by EnEntertainment. Doing so may result in your termination from the program without compensation.
15. Affiliates will not receive referral commissions from referred affiliates who are terminated from the program for any reason.
16. EnEntertainment reserves the right to suspend and/or cancel payment to an affiliate who has been found to have altered, changed and/or modified the HTML of the EnEntertainment sign up form. The EnEntertainment sign up form must be in its original format, which must contain the original amount of lists, the proper pre-checked boxes, an email and zip code form submission field, etc. Permission is needed to make modifications. Contact us for details.
17. EnEntertainment is not obligated in any way to reveal the reasons for termination of referred affiliates. EnEntertainment will not release information on an affiliate unless fraud and/or abuse has been committed against a third party program. The final decision regarding account status and information will be made by EnEntertainment in the case of a request for information by a third party program/venture.
18. In no event shall EnEntertainment be liable to you for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising out of the use or inability to use the BoxxxCash Affiliate program, including your use of the BoxxxCash Affiliate program for any other purpose than what has been stated in these terms and conditions, even if EnEntertainment has been advised of the possibility of such damages. EnEntertainment's aggregate liability, if any, arising out of or in any way related to its performance of the services provided for under these terms and conditions shall be limited to $50,00 (fifty USD); and in no event shall EnEntertainment, its staff, its agents, or its suppliers pay for incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, even if they have been advised of or should have foreseen, the possibility of such damages.
19. EnEntertainment shall not be liable for any damages resulting from disseminating, failing to disseminate, or incorrectly or inaccurately disseminating any communication, advertisement, or other materials of any kind comprising in whole or in part your use of EnEntertainment's services or BoxxxCash Affiliate program.
20. EnEntertainment disclaims any and all liability with regard to the operation of affiliate sites. These sites are outside of EnEntertainment's control, and as such EnEntertainment cannot be held responsible for their actions.
21. EnEntertainment shall in no event be liable to you, your customers or any third party for any loss resulting from any failure to perform its obligations under these terms and conditions because of intrusion or malicious attacks by hackers on the BoxxxCash Affiliate program, theft of access codes or passwords from our installations, or other acts by any third party beyond EnEntertainment's direct control, including but not limited to acts of God, nature, any government agency(ies), war, civil disturbance, labor disputes or shortages, electrical or mechanical breakdowns, inability or refusal of a common carrier to provide communications capabilities as well as the issuance of an injunction or seizure order by a court of competent jurisdiction prohibiting EnEntertainment from carrying on its day-to-day operations as contemplated under these terms and conditions or an order by any regulatory, administrative, judicial or legislative body, which shall temporarily suspend or permanently terminate EnEntertainment's ability to provide you access to the services and/or BoxxxCash Affiliate program pursuant to these terms and conditions.
22. Except for the express warranties stated herein, the BoxxxCash Affiliate program and EnEntertainment's services are provided 'as is', and EnEntertainment disclaims any and all other warranties, conditions, or representations (express, implied, oral or written), relating to the BoxxxCash Affiliate program, EnEntertainment's services or any part thereof, including, without limitation, any and all implied warranties of quality, performance, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. EnEntertainment makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb or other such computer program. In addition, EnEntertainment makes no declarations that the services or the BoxxxCash Affiliate program will be uninterrupted or error-free and EnEntertainment shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising out of any interruptions or errors occurred as a consequence of your use of EnEntertainment's services or BoxxxCash Affiliate program.
23. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless EnEntertainment, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages or expense (including attorneys' fees and costs) of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by EnEntertainment (collectively the 'losses'), insofar as the losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on: a) any claim or threatened claim that EnEntertainment's use of tour trademark(s), if any, infringes on the rights of any third party; b) the breach of any promise, covenant, representation or warranty made by you in these terms and conditions; or c) any claim related to your web pages. EnEntertainment's indemnity rights shall not be limited or offset by any contributory negligence by EnEntertainment. EnEntertainment may participate in the defense at its expense.
24. You, acting as the potential affiliate, warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter into a binding contract, and, if appropriate, have the authority to bind your principal or employers to these terms and conditions.
1. Revshare Program:
2. Webmaster ReferralProgram:
5% of Revenue
1. The earnings due to you are calculated by EnEntertainment. You can see the amount owed to you in the statistics section of BoxxxCash.
2. All payments will be made in USD currency. The payment is on the 16th and 30th or 31st of each month. Payments are sent by EnEntertainment within 5 days of the end of a payment period. No payment for less than $100 will be issued. It is possible that you request EnEntertainment to pay out only amounts that are higher than a certain fixed amount which should be at least $100. Unpaid earnings are carried to the following payment period. The payments are made by checks or wire transfers. For payments made by check a $10.00 fee will be deducted from the total amount.
3. Using a fake payout name or filling out the application with false information is considered as a fraud (especially if you are caught cheating in another account). EnEntertainment reserves the right to close ALL the accounts and void the payment of you caught cheating with one of his account. In the event that EnEntertainment detects any sort of fraud made by you, EnEntertainment will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.
4. If BoxxxCash is closed by EnEntertainment, you will be notified and will be paid for all earnings generated up to that point in time, except in cases where it is determined that you has cheated by violating these terms and conditions.
5. If you want to close a publicity account, you must contact EnEntertainment and request for your account to be closed. In this case, EnEntertainment will pay for all earnings generated up to that point in time, if more than $25 except in cases where it is determined that you have cheated by violating these terms and conditions.
6. EnEntertainment's systems are responsible for tracking affiliate accounts, and are not liable for system downtime. Historically, EnEntertainment has provided downtime compensation. Provided that downtime compensation is offered, EnEntertainment will determine the exact amount of compensation. Each case is unique and the compensation depends upon the effect to subscriptions and payments. EnEntertainment will have any and all final judgments regarding downtime compensation.
1. EnEntertainment reserves the right to terminate this agreement or transfer an account from a publicity program to another at any time, for any reason, including, but not restricted to, profitability. In any case, you will be notified and will be paid for all earnings generated up to that point in time, except in cases where it is determined that you have cheated by violating these terms and conditions.
2. We reserve the right to change the terms of the BoxxxCash Affiliate program, at any time without notification.
3. As an affiliate member you have to regard the following: upon termination of an affiliate's account, the affiliate member must immediately cease using EnEntertainment's names, forms, banners, buttons, popup consoles, images and representations of EnEntertainment thereof on their site.
4. The services and BoxxxCash Affiliate program licensed to you under these terms of agreement are protected by copyrights. You may not distribute, reproduce, decode, transmit or transfer, in whole or in part, any documentation or software codes contained herein without express prior written permission by EnEntertainment.
5. In case any one or more of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision hereof, and this agreement shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision(s) had never been included.
6. This agreement, the interpretation and execution thereof, and the relationship between you and EnEntertainment, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Hungary. Any claim or dispute arising either directly or indirectly out of this agreement shall be brought before the competent court of Budapest, Hungary, which court shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, EnEntertainment shall have the right to institute any legal proceedings against you before the competent court in your home jurisdiction or elsewhere.