By using the Program, you agree to be bound by this Policy. Please read this Policy carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should discontinue use of the Program immediately.
1. During the online application process to become a Website Operator, we ask for identifying, financial and corporate information to provide you with customized service, including the payment of Commissions.
2. We directly communicate with Website Operators through e-mail, instant messages and/or telephone. We may use personally identifiable information from your account to send communications to you, but your personally identifiable information is not disclosed to other Website Operators.
BoxxxCash may contact you from time to time for such things as special promotions, new products, its newsletter and offers. BoxxxCash will use the information you have provided within this form to contact you in order to help increase your use of BoxxxCash.
Rest assured, BoxxxCash will not sell and/or share your personal information with other companies for marketing purposes.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the remove link that will be sent with each email or contacting us below:
Bajcsy-Zsilinszky street 35. 1/15
3. Website Operator accounts are secured by your personal user name and password. We use reasonable measures to protect information that is stored within our database, and we restrict access to Website Operator information to those employees who need access to perform their job functions (i.e., account representatives, financial services staff and senior management). In cases where we need to disclose or share this information with third parties to provide you with services or products you have requested or require as part of your participation in the Program, any such use of your information will be limited to the information required in that individual case.
4. Website Operators may modify or remove any of their information associated with their account at any time by logging into their accounts and accessing the [Contact info] or [Billing info] features, or by contacting a representative of BoxxxCash.
5. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of your account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of such information at any time.
6. BoxxxCash (including our affiliates, advertisers and content providers) independently reserves the right to fully cooperate with requests from any recognized law enforcement or governmental authority, and to court orders, requesting or directing BoxxxCash (including our affiliates, advertisers and content providers) to disclose the identity or other information regarding any person who is or was participating in the Program. By accepting our Terms and Conditions and this Policy and by participating in the Program, you waive and hold BoxxxCash (including our affiliates, advertisers and content providers) harmless from any and all claims resulting from any and all actions taken by any of the foregoing during, or as a result of any law enforcement or governmental authority's investigations or inquiries.
7. BoxxxCash (including our affiliates, advertisers and content providers) independently reserves the right to cooperate with information requests from any third party entities investigating complaints related to bulk electronic communication complaints (SPAM, SPIM) requesting BoxxxCash (including our affiliates, advertisers and content providers) to disclose the identity or other information regarding any person who is or was participating in the Program. By accepting our Terms and Conditions and this Policy and by participating in the Program, you waive and hold BoxxxCash (including our affiliates, advertisers and content providers) harmless from any and all claims resulting from any and all actions taken by any of the foregoing during, or as a result of any such third party's investigations or inquiries.
8. BoxxxCash will maintain Website Operator records (contact information and any transactional or payment information) in accordance with applicable federal, state and/or local laws and regulations.
9. BoxxxCash will not otherwise use or disclose your personal information without your consent except:
i) When this information must be shared to provide a product or service you have requested;
ii) We need to send the information to companies who work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you;
iii) To investigate and/or enforce violations of our Terms and Conditions and/or this Policy, or to protect our interests in our operation and our legal rights and protections;
iv) In order to ensure a smooth transition of the Program in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of its assets or the sale of one of our Promoted Sites; or
v) Where such disclosure is described elsewhere in this Policy.
10. Your use of the Program, and any disputes arising from it, is subject to this Policy as well as our Terms and Conditions and all of its dispute resolution provisions including, but not limited to, limitations of liability and governing law.
11. This Policy does not protect information you post to any online profile, bulletin board, electronic communication, chat room or any other publicly accessible forum independent of BoxxxCash.
12. Notices by BoxxxCash to Website Operators may be given by electronic messages to your registered e-mail address or by a general posting to your home page.
Notices to BoxxxCash by Website Operators may be given by electronic messages using our interface here.
To contact BoxxxCash's Privacy Officer, please use our online contact form here.